About Me

My photo
I received teaching and engineering degrees and have traveled extensively, living ten years outside the US. I moved from the big city of Houston to a small sleepy community in North Carolina, which has been a tremendous change and a great inspiration for my novels, full of the local color. My time has been filled with writing and helping to physically construct three additions to our former farmhouse. I have a great view of the mountains ten miles away across the broad valley and the sunsets are breathtaking. I am an avid reader of all kinds of mystery and contemporary fiction.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Wine Review - Nuits St. Georges


Nuits Saint Georges, Les Cailles, Bouchard Pere and Fils, 2009

I have tasted and have consumed a lot of French wine, but this wine is now one of my favorites.

I tried some white wines from Bouchard Pere et Fils and they were very good. However, this pinot noir wine is very smooth and is great with salmon, and a lot of other things as well. It has an earthy smell that fills the senses with a raspberry scent.

It has some tannin and should be good for several more years

No comments:

Post a Comment