About Me

My photo
I received teaching and engineering degrees and have traveled extensively, living ten years outside the US. I moved from the big city of Houston to a small sleepy community in North Carolina, which has been a tremendous change and a great inspiration for my novels, full of the local color. My time has been filled with writing and helping to physically construct three additions to our former farmhouse. I have a great view of the mountains ten miles away across the broad valley and the sunsets are breathtaking. I am an avid reader of all kinds of mystery and contemporary fiction.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Turkeys

Ahhh! The Wildlife!



As I said, the wildlife is not three doors down. It is three feet from my windows. Actually one flew across the front of the window as it was frightened by a car half a mile away. It was like a 747 taking off, it's wings powerful and majestic.

No comments:

Post a Comment