About Me

My photo
I received teaching and engineering degrees and have traveled extensively, living ten years outside the US. I moved from the big city of Houston to a small sleepy community in North Carolina, which has been a tremendous change and a great inspiration for my novels, full of the local color. My time has been filled with writing and helping to physically construct three additions to our former farmhouse. I have a great view of the mountains ten miles away across the broad valley and the sunsets are breathtaking. I am an avid reader of all kinds of mystery and contemporary fiction.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter!!


HAPPY EASTER!!

Here's hoping that all of my fans and fans-to-be have a happy Easter or happy holiday weekend! Be careful of those chocolate bunny ears. They can be addictive. And don't forget to pick up a copy of my latest book, "Murder Haunts Myrtle Beach" or any of my other Rachel Christie Murder Mysteries for your weekend reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment