About Me

My photo
I received teaching and engineering degrees and have traveled extensively, living ten years outside the US. I moved from the big city of Houston to a small sleepy community in North Carolina, which has been a tremendous change and a great inspiration for my novels, full of the local color. My time has been filled with writing and helping to physically construct three additions to our former farmhouse. I have a great view of the mountains ten miles away across the broad valley and the sunsets are breathtaking. I am an avid reader of all kinds of mystery and contemporary fiction.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Cover for Murder Haunts Myrtle Beach


As I previously announced, my latest book, Murder Haunts Myrtle Beach, has been released on Amazon and CreateSpace. As I was looking at my No. 8 in the Rachel Christie Murder detective series on Amazon, I wasn't satisfied with the cover, so I engaged Laura Gordon of Book Cover Machine to do the cover for the eBook and paperback. I think she did an excellent job and was professional in every way, replying to my questions and comments right away. Also, her prices are reasonable. She has some wonderful ready-made covers available on her website.

Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment